How to start a new career in 4 months:
Update on COVID-19: Cohorts are now in full swing in our tried-and-tested remote format. We have extensive experience delivering our courses remotely and we are confident that we can maintain the same quality of training virtually.
- Fill out the application form. If you have tried your hand at coding before in any capacity, we will invite you for an interview and pair programming session.
- Do a pair programming session remotely with a member of our admissions team. If you don't pass your interview the first time, don't worry - you can repeat it.
- If your interview is successful, we ask you to pay the deposit as soon as possible. Cohorts fill up fast, and when your deposit arrives, we will start sending you some materials to prepare for the course.
- You will receive pre-course materials on the day your pre-course starts. The pre-course is an online, part-time course that will make sure every developer starts the course with the same knowledge. We ask you to pay the remaining amount of your course fees on the day your pre-course starts.
- You will be doing the full-time course for 3 months. This will be every weekday, 9-5, with weekend challenges.
|Precourse start date||Full-time course start date||Graduation date|
|8 June 2020||6 July 2020||25 September 2020|
|6 July 2020||3 August 2020||23 October 2020|