How to start a new career in 2021:
Update on COVID-19: Both full-time and part-time cohorts are now in full swing in our tried-and-tested remote format. We have extensive experience delivering our courses remotely and we are confident that we can maintain the same quality of training virtually.
- Fill out the application form.
- A member of our team will be in touch within 48 hours to help prep you for your interview or let you know what you need to work on.
- Do a coding challenge remotely - this is your interview. If you don't pass your interview the first time, don't worry - you can repeat it.
- If you’re successful, we ask you to pay the deposit asap as cohorts fill up fast! When your deposit arrives, we send materials to get prepped for the course.
- You’ll receive precourse materials on the day your precourse starts. You’ll complete the precourse in your own time but you must finish within the allotted 4 weeks. It’s designed to make sure every developer starts the course with the same knowledge. We ask you to pay the remaining amount of your course fees on the day your precourse starts.
- Our course lasts for 4 months (1 month precourse, 3 months main bootcamp) This will be every weekday, 9-5, with weekend challenges.